TACS, Inc. offers a wide array of accounting services that can be tailored to your business needs. These services include:
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounts Receivable
- Time Entry/Billing
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Sales Tax Preparation
- Property, Plant & Equipment Tracking & Depreciation Schedules
- Job/Project Costing
- Loan Amortization Schedules
We provide accounting & bookkeeping services on a monthly or quarterly bases depending on our clients' needs. Financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, etc.) are generally prepared within 5-10 working days after receiving information. These services are processed on our computer system and are tailored specifically to our clients' needs.
We can assist you to identify the type of business that is right for you, whether it is partnership, corporation, limited liability corporation or other forms of businesses.
We can also register your business in the State of New Jersey. Unlike others, our business registration service is a complete service including:
- Preparing and filing with the New Jersey Department of State
- Preparing and filing Application for Employment Identification Number with IRS.
- Preparing and filing Application for Registration with the State of New Jersey.
- Preparing and filing Election by a Small Business Corporation with IRS.
- Preparing and filing New Jersey S-Corporation Election with The State of New Jersey.
- We can register your business in the State of New Jersey for as little as $300 including state registration fees.
- We can also assist you in establishing a business by providing you the following services:
- Business Plan
- Business Structure (Corporation, Partnership, etc.)
We can assist you with many of the difficult decisions you have to make when designing your accounting computer systems. We offer an array of computer services including:
- Computer Software Selection & Utilization
- Pre-purchase Consulting
- System setup
FORENSIC ACCOUNTING & LITIGATION SUPPORT
Our CPAs can analyze and verify insurance claims and quantify the economic damage in all types of litigations. We also provide expert opinion testimony in court.
Our forensic specialists apply their knowledge of accounting, finance, and business to investigate specific questions such as:
- Inventory and Content Claims
- Business Interruption Claims
- We provide a wide range of insurance related services, including:
- Detailed evaluation of economic damages
- Meetings with attorneys to obtain background information regarding the litigation
- Preliminary analysis of available documents
- Preparation of lists of additional records to be obtained during discovery
- Assessment of the opponents position
- Preparation of trial exhibits, including graphs, charts and other visual aids
- Calculating damages and lost profits
- Our specialty is in the following businesses:
- Oriental Rug Business
- Small Construction Companies
- Small Manufacturing Companies
We offer a complete payroll service for the State of New Jersey and Pennsylvania including:
- Payroll Preparation
- Check Writing (Paychecks) using Micro Encoding Checks
- Payroll Tax Deposits
- Quarterly Federal Payroll Tax Returns Preparation
- Quarterly State Payroll Tax Returns Preparation
- Yearly Federal and State Forms (e.g., forms W2 and 1099)
We offer Financial Planning and Budgeting that can help your business to achieve its goals. A comprehensive pro forma statements (forecasted statements) documents your goals, resources needed to achieve those goals, and how to obtain those resources. In addition, you can use budgets to monitor your progress as well as your employees' performance.
Most individuals think that if a business is profitable, it does not have cash flow problems. This is not true. A business can be profitable and still run into trouble due to cash flow shortage. A comprehensive pro forma statement forecasts and evaluates your company's financial condition, estimates financing requirements, and track cash in-flows and cash out-flows.
For new businesses we can help organize valuable record keeping systems, help in business plans, tax planning and cash flow analysis.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES
Our firm currently offers full support services for QuickBooks Pro software. We also offer the following services:
- Accounting Computer Software Selection & Utilization
- Pre-purchase Accounting Software Consulting
Here is a basic advise for the purchase of an accounting software:
Your sales is Concurrent users are Possible accounting software
<$5 million <6 individuals Quickbooks Pro
<$10 million <10 individuals Microsoft Access
<$15 million <15 individuals FoxPro
<$25 million <25 individuals Btrieve
<$100 million <250 individuals Pervasive or SQL Server
>$100 million >250 individuals SQL Server Enterprise 7.0
IBM DB2 Universal Database
However, Since each company's needs are different, we recommend that you contact a specialist before commit yourself to an accounting software.
We use professional tax preparation software to prepare tax returns accurately for
- Sole Proprietorships
- Corporations (C-Corporations, S-Corporations, and LLC)
- Not-for-profit organizations
Most of our tax returns are prepared on a timely fashion without a need for extension. The only returns that go on extension are those with incomplete or late information, or at a client's request. We prepare your return taking full advantage of all legal tax saving opportunities.
We can also assist you in your tax planning. When serving our client's business, tax and financial needs, we strive to identify key planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future taxes.
We use tax research software to investigate our clients' complex tax issues with the goal of legally maximizing their savings. We also provide tax advise service on tax issues you might have.
Our tax preparation, planning, and research services are nationwide.
If you collect and submit sales taxes in your business, we can assist you in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns. We also provide service for depositing sales taxes to the required state agency.